Home > Product Center
Wallstein Power GGH cross flow type used in thermal power plants, especially in case where the arrangement allows to adopt the GGH direct to the FGD.
The flue gas and clean gas are directly heat exchanged by tubes made from fluoropolymer. All elements which have direct contact with flue gas are protected by fluoropolymers or those elements have excellent corrosion resistant properties.
Using PGGH, it can absorb the heat contained in the high-temperature corrosive flue gas emitted by power plants, heat up the net flue gas temperature, and meet the environmental standards for flue gas emissions.
2. Increase flue gas discharge heightreducing local concentration.
3. Reduce plume moisture andgypsum rain.
4. Water saving and reduce dust.
5. Reduce the corrosion of the flue ducting and chimney.
6. No rotating equipment, zero power consumption, zero gas leakage,no corrosion, no maintenance.